CV Skinlabs Skincare Giveaway—Introducing Restorative Skin Balm – Win Yours Today!
As many of you know, on March 15th, we launched my new skin care line, CV Skinlabs. This week, I’m excited to introduce our final premiere product, Restorative Skin Balm, which you can buy now for a limited time at 20% off on our new website! (See below for promo codes.) I’m also excited to tell you more about how to use all our products together.
Contest Giveaway: look below for our last contest—you could win free CV Skinlabs products!
Restorative Skin Balm
This petrolatum-free, nourishing salve helps protect and instantly soften severely dry, rough and chapped skin—including lips, cuticles, cuts, scrapes, IV areas, abrasions, new scars and areas needing extra care.
- Tri-rescue complex soothes and heals
- Rich, thick salve designed to coat skin and create a soothing barrier to trap in moisture.
- Calendula, sea buckthorn oil, and arnica encourage healing, boost immune activity, protect from contaminants and help regenerate skin
- Carnauba and bee’s wax safeguard the moisture barrier
- Vitamin E provides powerful antioxidant activity while aiding in wound healing
- In a blind, independent clinical study with women and men panelists, 70% saw an improvement in the overall condition of their skin after one week of use
- 100% natural content with 15% organic ingredients
Four Unique Products—Easy to Use Together
We’ve now introduced all four premiere products in the CV Skinlabs line. For best results, use them together as follows:
- After cleansing, apply Rescue + Relief Spray to any area that is flushed, dehydrated, or irritated. Also great for use after shaving, waxing or laser treatments.
- Follow with Calming Moisture to the face, neck and scalp, and Body Repair Lotion to the rest of the body.
- Use Rescue + Relief Spray throughout the day to refresh, soothe, and hydrate. This product is especially effective when sunbathing, traveling, or visiting dry climates, or for freshening the scalp under a wig.
- For difficult areas that need extra care, use Restorative Skin Balm, which is perfect for lips, elbows, knees, heels, cuticles, scars, and scrapes. Especially effective when used overnight.
For a quick review, here are the four products:
Calming Moisture for Face, Neck & Scalp: Super-rescue moisturizer helps instantly soothe and hydrate dry, flushed skin suffering from the post-procedural effects of chemotherapy, microdermabrasion, laser and chemical peels—leaving skin soft and dewy, with an even tone and healthy radiance.
Rescue + Relief Spray: This refreshing, milky emulsion drenches skin in moisture, bringing instant, cooling relief to itching, burning, inflamed skin caused by radiation, sun exposure, laser treatments, chemical peels, shaving, household appliances, or from wearing a wig.
Restorative Skin Balm: This petrolatum-free, nourishing salve helps protect and instantly soften severely dry, rough and chapped skin, including lips, cuticles, cuts, scrapes, IV areas, abrasions, new scars, and areas needing extra care.
Repair Body Lotion: Ultra-soothing, fast-absorbing, deeply hydrating body lotion that replenishes and soothes dry, inflamed skin compromised by chemotherapy, dermatitis, eczema, radiation burns and post-laser hair removal.
Last Chance On Our Launch Giveaways – WIN CV Skinlabs Products!
To win the Restorative Skin Balm this week, take the following steps:
- Please leave a comment below by midnight (EST) Tuesday, April 2nd, 2012 and your name will be included in the drawing.
- If you’d like another chance to win, “like” our CV Skinlabs Facebook page and leave a comment below the post named “CV Skinlabs Skincare—Introducing Restorative Skin Balm and Last Contest Giveaway!”
Introductory Promo Offer
Lasts until March 31st: 20% off when you purchase a minimum of $125 at www.cvskinlabs.com!
- Use code Launch20 at checkout (case sensitive)
- These prices won’t last—stock up now for yourself and those you love.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!