CV Skinlabs Skincare—Introducing Body Repair Lotion, Our Third Contest Giveaway, and 20%-Off Promo Offer
Last week, on March 15th, we launched my new skin care line, CV Skinlabs. This week, I’m excited to introduce our third premiere product, Body Repair Lotion, which you can buy now for a limited time at 20% off on our new website! (See below for details.) I’m also excited to tell you more about our high-performance natural and organic ingredients.
Contest Giveaway: look below for this week’s contest—you could win free CV Skinlabs products!
Body Repair Lotion
Soak in the restorative power of this ultra-soothing body lotion. It gently glides on to absorb quickly and provide deep-hydrating and nourishing benefits to fragile skin. It replenishes and soothes inflamed, dry skin. Designed for sensitive, dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, radiation burns and post-laser hair removal.
- Tri-rescue complex soothes and heals
- Gently glides on to absorb quickly and provide deep-hydrating and nourishing benefits to fragile skin
- Beta glucan and St. John’s wort super moisturize, boost collagen production, and encourage wound healing
- Calendula and aloe calm, soothe, and reduce inflammation
- Replenishes and soothes inflamed, dry skin, and relieves dry, itchy skin
- Leaves skin soft, looking luminous and healthy
- In a blind, independent clinical study with women and men panelists, 70%-72% said the overall condition of skin and overall feel/texture of skin was improved after one week of use.
- 99.4% natural content with 58.5% organic ingredients
High Performance Natural and Organic Ingredients
CV Skinlabs is dedicated to choosing only the best natural and organic ingredients for our products—those that have no known links to health hazards or skin irritation. Here are just a few of the ingredients we’re using:
- Aloe Vera and Water Lily: Help cool and heal burns, encourage healing, calm irritated skin and reduce inflammation.
- Jojoba, Olive, and Safflower: Provide superior moisturization, protect from dryness, soothe irritated skin, protect skin’s outer layer and give skin a smoother, softer appearance.
- Oat Kernal Extract and Beta-Glucan: Conditions skin, helps encourage healing, relieves itching and discomfort.
- Calendula and Sea Buckthorn: Reduces inflammation, encourages wound healing, supports skin-cell regeneration, promotes skin recovery, protect from the damaging effects of the sun, soothes skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
- Ginger and Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant protection, conditions skin, controls oil production, protects from the damaging effects of the sun, helps reduce age spots.
- Fair trade, certified organic shea butter from the Léo region in Burkina Faso provides superior moisturization to help heal cracks and peeling.
To ensure maximum efficacy and safety of all our products, CV Skinlabs assembled a team of doctors and experts in the field of health and safety to provide objective feedback during research and development. Each professional offered a unique perspective on patient care, skin treatment and topical applications appropriate for all compromised skin.
- Jennifer Choi, M.D.: Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Director of the Yale Oncodermatology Clinic. Director of clinical research trials investigating the prevention and treatment of cancer-therapy-related side effects. Specializes in treating patients with skin cancers.
- Madeline Krauss, M.D.: Board certified in dermatology. Practices general and surgical dermatology with an interest in aesthetic dermatology & laser medicine. Voted “Best Non-surgical Cosmetic Improvement” in the Boston area by the “Improper Bostonian Magazine.”
- Donald Richey, M.D.: Board certified in dermatology and histopathology. Family practice physician for two years in the U.S. Public Health Service Department of Indian Health. Founded Brighter Days, a skin care program dedicated to patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatments where he volunteers his time on a monthly basis.
And the Giveaways Continue…WIN CV Skinlabs Products!
For your chance to win a Body Repair Lotion from CV Skinlabs:
- Please leave a comment below by midnight (EST) Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 and your name will be included in the drawing.
- If you’d like another chance to win, “like” our CV Skinlabs Facebook page and leave a comment below the post named “CV Skinlabs Skincare—Introducing Body Repair Lotion and Third Contest Giveaway!”
Introductory offer (lasts until March 31st): 20% off when you purchase a minimum of $125
- Use code Launch20 at checkout (case sensitive) at www.cvskinlabs.com
- These prices won’t last—stock up now for yourself and those you love.
Stay Tuned for more FREE products next week!
We’ll have another giveaway next week, when you can win our last premiere CV Skinlabs product for FREE. Good luck!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!